Triga Systems, a supplier of tensioned-fabric display systems in the format printing, exhibitions and display sectors, has relaunched its brand with plans to expand into South America and Europe including Germany.
Following four years of growth and uptake of the brand, a new logo was designed by South Africa-based Pumphaus Design and a brand campaign was developed in collaboration with the Triga marketing and branding division.
“The style and image of the Triga logo needed to reflect the product it is representing, which is modern, cutting edge, versatile and dynamic,” said Eugene Badenhorst, graphic designer, Pumphaus Design. “A bespoke font was created to reflect this, giving it a fresh contemporary feel. Bright green was introduced to competitively position the brand and to breathe life into the brand name. The icon and style has also been brought into line with its sister company, FSD, bringing synergy to the family of brands.”
Major brands including Pepsi, Google, HP, American Express and Adidas have used Triga Systems display systems in part due to its modularity, flexibility and customization properties. With the relaunch set to strengthen its position as the tensioned-fabric display system of choice for indoor brand portrayal, Triga Systems is strategically focused on growing the brand equity of clients through creative, high impact, brand presence combined with versatile and aesthetically pleasing message delivery in key environments.
“We are continuously striving towards higher levels of innovation, creativity and professionalism in order to distinguish the brands of our customers from those of their competitors,” said Alphons du Toit, CEO, Triga Systems. “Although we follow an innovative approach, our company boasts vintage values, and providing ethical and reliable services and support to our clients, remains our top priority.”
Manufactured locally in the country of distribution, Triga systems comprise of fully recyclable materials and environmentally-friendly inks, contributing towards a low carbon footprint and boosting distributor sustainability credentials.
- Invented and developed by South African engineers Alphons Du Toit and Dietmar Renner of Technimark Advanced Prototyping Services, the research and development for the product started in 2004.
- The final product was launched in 2006, when Triga USA, a division of Los Angeles-based Primary Color Inc. commenced trading.
- Triga then expanded to Italy in 2007 and to New Zealand in 2009, as a division of Colourworx Ltd, a fabric display printer in New Zealand.
- In 2010, Triga appointed Selby’s Australia, a flag, marquee and fabric display printer, as master distributor for the area.
- Triga is in negotiations in Brazil, France and Germany.
Through an international distributor network, Triga Systems offer design, display and branding solutions to various clients across retail, interior design, event and exhibition industries.
Triga is set on expanding into other countries, looking to appoint further Master Distributors and interested parties are welcome to contact them in this regard at www.trigasystems.com.