The newly expanded
“This expansion creates an enormous leap for the Convention Center’s competitive edge in the regional marketplace,” said Edward Zabrocki, Mayor of Tinley Park. “With the anticipated creation of new jobs and its effect on the local hospitality and convention services sector, the new facility is expected to bring to our area an annual economic impact of $265 million.”
Owned by the
- 58,100 square feet of net contiguous exhibition space
- Meeting space with 18 breakout rooms ranging in size from 750 to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Ballroom configurations from 2,000 – 12,000 sq. ft. available
- Full food service offerings and concessions
- Business center for attendees
- State of the art high-speed internet access and audio-visual equipment
- 1,500 free parking spaces
- Attached 202-room full-service hotel
“The expanded Tinley Park Convention Center meets the needs of the majority of meeting, event and convention planners, and its close proximity to restaurants, services, downtown Chicago, O’Hare and Midway Airports, and the interstate system make Tinley Park an ideal location for Midwestern meetings, events, trade shows and conferences,” said Jim Garrett, president/CEO of the Chicago Southland Convention & Visitors Bureau.