QuickMobile, a provider of mobile event apps, released an enhanced analytics platform that will make measuring event success faster and easier.
In addition to analyzing overall event performance and ROI, QuickMobile analytics now provide attendee-level granularity that can deliver more accurate and effective insights into individual behavior and enable real-time data-driven decisions.
“A mobile event app is critical to the planning, execution and experience of our customers’ events,” said Patrick Payne, CEO, QuickMobile. “Currently, event owners use app data to measure the ROI of the technology and event performance after the fact. To ensure event success, it is oftentimes more important to measure what is happening right now. QuickMobile’s analytics can be used to drive the success of today’s event, hour by hour and also create opportunities for 365-day engagement. This is one more way that QuickMobile helps our customers engage and delight their audiences year round.”
Only QuickMobile’s analytics let you drill past typical data, such as the number of downloads or platforms in use to understand individual attendee behavior. Using this platform, event owners can make on-the-fly enhancements to influence behavior and strengthen engagement with individual attendees during the event. With this data, event owners can measure event performance as it happens instead of waiting until post-event to analyze and plan for next year.
“Perhaps the biggest question for event planners and owners is ‘Was my event worth it?’” Payne stated. “QuickMobile’s analytics provide the deepest, most comprehensive answer to this question. Big data is getting lots of attention in the events and meetings space, and deservedly so as data truly empowers the planners and owners to build more successful events. We take the depth of data even further. We make it more accessible and actionable, empowering event owners to make real-time changes in addition to measuring ROI, planning changes for future events and using the insights from analytics to create year-round connected event communities.”
- Develop brand and event advocates: Identify, recognize and reward individual influencers by monitoring social media and in-app collaboration and networking activity
- Event logistics: Eliminate session congestion or decrease costs by reassigning a session to a larger (or smaller) room based upon the number of people adding it to their personal schedules
- In-app feature engagement: Ensure important content reaches the most people by moving it to more active areas within the app
- Gamification: Increase attendee engagement and influence desired behaviors by adapting an in-app game on-the-fly
- Influence Behavior: Modify promotional tactics to encourage downloads of content or session attendance by tracking in real-time the hourly/daily impact of promotional campaigns.