After analyzing the mobile event applications market, Frost & Sullivan recognized QuickMobile with the 2015 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Growth Excellence Leadership.
QuickMobile has followed up on its first-mover advantage in the fast-growing mobile event applications market with leading-edge technological solutions and expertise. Its single- and multi-event solutions reduce enterprises’ need for resources, enhance participant engagement, increase advertising revenues, and measure impact through accessible analytics.
As a result of the proliferation of mobile apps, companies are increasingly recognizing the value of a multi-event app platform. Responding to this need, QuickMobile created an enterprise-grade platform that offers seamless deployment, customized content, security and ongoing support. The company was quick to identify the value of using a single, integrated workspace that is visible to all members involved in an event. QuickMobile’s solution enhances regular internal and client meetings with engagement and analytics capabilities to attract the attention of enterprises across industries.
In line with new developments in enterprise mobility in general, and engagement applications in particular, QuickMobile uses techniques such as social networking, gamification and audience response. The company also ensures that its event apps meet all necessary security criteria while allowing customers to fully brand their event applications.
“Most competitors in the mobile event application space do not take into account the specific needs of each customer,” said Jennifer Knox, research analyst, Frost & Sullivan. “QuickMobile’s mission is to be more than just a ‘point’ application; it desires to be a partner to its customers, so that it can adapt the platform to meet their evolving requirements and the needs of the enterprise meeting and event landscape.”
The key capabilities of QuickMobile’s platform include:
- Choice: Over 45 modules are available to create and configure a personalized event application that reflects the nature and goals of the gathering.
- Content: Customers can load PDFs, slide shows, images and videos, as well as manage typical event details such as schedules and attendee lists, all through an intuitive Web-based content management system.
- Organization: Exhibitor material, floor maps, agendas, speaker biographies and presentations are available through the app.
- Audience response and feedback: The app features surveys, live polling, quizzes, and discussions that enhance interactivity and enable customers to capture valuable feedback and research.
- Return on investment: Operational objectives can be met and business enhanced by integrating with registration systems and other business platforms.
- Networking: Social media and in-app networking capabilities enable attendees to connect and share content.
- Monetization: The QuickMobile platform offers opportunities to drive revenue through sponsorships, in-app banner ads, gamification and other techniques.
- Analytics: The platform presents real-time results regarding attendee activity, content consumption and sharing, surveys, and advertisement effectiveness.
- Support: Available 24/7 via phone and email; also available live on-premise.
“While many competitors in the mobile event application space deliver a standardized event solution, QuickMobile’s roadmap for future success includes making the most of its service expertise to provide enterprise customers more flexible and secure mobile technology,” said Knox.
Overall, the company’s deep solutions and focus on enterprise customers have made it fully deserving of the leadership position in the mobile event applications market.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in growth and customer value. It recognizes the superiority of the product/service, as well as the overall customer, purchase, ownership and service experience offered, which has resulted in the recipient company seeing above-market growth and increased share of wallet. The award lauds the growth, diversification and sustainability strategies of the company.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.