The Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA) has officially opened nominations for the 3rd Annual TSEA Exhibitors Choice Awards. The Awards identify companies and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to exhibitors’ success in the face-to-face events industry. TSEA is asking exhibitors to submit nominations for their preferred TSEA suppliers and shows in any or all categories. The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 15, 2011. Nominees will be announced on June 17th when voting opens.
The nomination process will take approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
- Best Exhibit House
- Best Show City
- Best Convention Center
- Best General Contractor
- Best Installation and Dismantling Company
- Best Transportation/Freight Company
- Outstanding Show Manager
- Best AV Company
- Best Marketing/Promotion Company
- Best of the Rest
- Best New Innovation
- Best Show of 2010
- Best Show – 50,000 sq. ft and under
- Best Show – 50,00 – 100,000 sq. ft
- Best Show – 100,000+ sq. ft
To nominate a deserving company, show or city complete the entry form, and submit it to the TSEA by June 15, 2011. Self-nominations are accepted.
Nominations will be reviewed by a panel of peers and the voting for award winners will continue on the TSEA website. Voting by TSEA members will take place in June, and winners will be announced at TSEA’s Red Diamond Gala on August 2, 2011, in Orlando, Fla., in conjunction with TSEA’s Red Diamond Congress.
In general, to be considered for this award, nominees must demonstrate the following:
1) A significant contribution to exhibitors’ success.
2) A degree of innovation through products, programs, new ideas, etc.
3) A shared vision for attaining exhibitors’ goals.
4) Someone that sets the bar high.
5) Has a reputation for one of the highest ethical standards and respect from peers
Nominees must be TSEA members with the exception of Outstanding Show Manager and Favorite Show of the Year.
|People on the Move|