National Automobile Dealers Association’s (NADA) board of directors announced that the NADA and ATD Convention and Expo, considered the “Automotive Industry Event of the Year,” will be held in Las Vegas every two years instead of once every four years. Officials said they recognize the shift in dates may pose scheduling conflicts during the transition years.
“Las Vegas is an extremely popular destination for the top-tier conventions and tradeshows, and these events are booked many years in advance,” said Peter Welch, president, NADA. “In order for NADA to move the convention to Las Vegas every other year, we had to change the dates from our traditional January-February timing for the 2016, 2018 and 2022 shows so that we could secure our desired timeframe in the long term.”
For 2016, the NADA and ATD conventions will be held in Las Vegas from March 31-April 3.
Upcoming NADA and ATD convention dates:
- 2016 Las Vegas: March 31 – April 3
- 2017 New Orleans: January 26-29 (NADA’s 100th anniversary celebration)
- 2018 Las Vegas: March 22-25
- 2019 San Francisco: January 24-27
- 2020 Las Vegas: February 14-17
- 2021 New Orleans: January 21-24
- 2022 Las Vegas: March 10-13
Attendee registration and housing will open in early October with an early bird discount of $100.
For more information, visit nadaconvention.org