The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association (HCEA) named its officers and directors at the 2014 HCEA Annual Meeting, June 21-24, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Diane Benson, CTSM, GE Healthcare, was inducted as president. Other 2014-2015 board officers are:
- President-Elect Christine Farmer, Sanofi;
- Vice President Don Schmid, MBA, CME/H Hospira, Inc.;
- Secretary/Treasurer Christine DiDomenico, MBA; and
- Immediate Past President Sue Huff, Medtronic, Inc.
- Ann Marie Bermudez, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.;
- Cassandra Costello, Actelion Pharmaceuticals;
- Carol Fields, CME/H, Edwards Lifesciences; and
- Julie Wojda, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- Laine Mann, Pfizer;
- Kyle Wood, Group Delphi;
- Neketa Argrow, Alcon; and
- Stacey Chandler, CEM, American College of Rheumatology.
Appointed directors serving a one-year term:
- Teresa Lerch, American College of Physicians; and
- Chip Carman, Blue Telescope.
HCEA is the only association solely dedicated to improving the effectiveness and promoting the value of all conventions, meetings and exhibitions for the health care industry.