Expo Magazine has announced Tradeshow Marketing Boot Camp to be held Nov. 20 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. At Expo’s Boot Camp, attendees will have the opportunity to build a complete attendee-marketing game plan, piece by piece, from the beginning. Early bird rate offers have ended, but there’s plenty of time to register.
At the intensive workshop, participants will incorporate teachings from prior events, good, bad and neutral, as well as learn:
- Understanding your market and attendee prospects
- Packaging and pricing
- Marketing messages that work and those that don’t
- Where the money is coming from
- What to analyze
- How to build an action calendar, your roadmap to success
- Registration systems and strategies
- Regular reporting and updates
- Why revenue management is a totally different skillset
- Post campaign analysis
Directing the program will be Lindsey Fuller, show director, Access Intelligence, and Jenn Heinold, vice president of events, Access Intelligence.
Expo’s Tradeshow 365 Marketing Summit will take place on Nov. 21, the day after the Boot Camp, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Multi-day packages and group rates are available.