Experient, the source for integrated meeting and event solutions, announces new features and additional enhancements to ensure that its EventXL™ platform remains the most advanced, powerful, secure, and easiest-to-use software supporting the delivery of registration and housing services.
Identified through client research and successful implementation since its roll-out in 2008, the cornerstone of this newest wave of enhancements centers around providing even more user-friendly access to critical reports and increasing our industry-leading system security.
Key in EventXLTM include:
- New DecisionPoint™ client information portal is an at-a-glance dashboard of key event statistics.
- Integration of hotel confirmation numbers to streamline check-in.
- Audited Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance protects sensitive credit card information.
- DecisionPoint Client Information Portal.
DecisionPoint provides at-a-glance, one-click-quick access to an event’s most important reporting information, including easy-to-understand graphics. Event managers can now make strategic decisions based on accurate real-time data on the health of their event.
Key features and benefits include:
- Graphs of key performance indicators for registration and reservation statistics.
- Quick Links for easy access to the top ten reports configured per customer needs, the ability to review and edit registrant information, as well as preview and send confirmations immediately with the customer search tool.
- Transfer charts directly into executive level reports.
- Custom Quick Links for important event-related sites such as attendee and exhibitor registration web pages and the Experient SecuRemit™ portal
- Hotel Confirmation Numbers
Registration and housing systems create their own confirmation numbers when an attendee reserves a hotel room, causing potential confusion and delays at check-in. EventXLTM can interface with identified hotels so the attendee is given the actual hotel confirmation number generated from the group reservation, thereby streamlining check-in.
Since July 1, 2009, Experient’s EventXLTM registration and housing software platform has been fully compliant with the PCI Digital Security Standard (DSS) published by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). Experient contracts with Trustwave, the leading independent Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) certified by the PCI SSC, to perform an annual internal audit to verify compliance.