Set to take place in Boston on July 15-17, EXHIBITORFastTrak will host an educational session presented by Joe Federbush, vice president of sales and marketing at Exhibit Surveys Inc. Exhibit Surveys Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting research, measurement and strategic consulting for the exhibition and event marketing industry for 51 years.
“You Know What to Measure – But How Do You Actually Measure It?” will be the topic of discussion designed for exhibit managers at all levels how want to learn step by step how to:
- Develop measurable objectives
- Determine the best research methodology
- Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
- Understand sample size and response rates
- Develop objective-based survey questions
- Utilize RFID, video, free tools, calculators and social media
- Analyze and present results
- Make sound decisions based on research
EXHIBITORFastTrak features university-affiliated sessions that can lead to Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) professional certification. The CTSM designation is awarded by EXHIBITOR in affiliation with Northern Illinois University Outreach and reflects adherence to the highest educational standards of trade show and event marketing.