Two upper-level executives from Exhibit Surveys, Inc., a provider of research, measurement and consulting services, will teach sessions at EXHIBITOR FastTrak Boston, a conference for exhibit and corporate event marketing professionals from July 16-18 at Hyatt Harborside.
Presenting “Steps for Developing an Event Strategy that Matches Your Company’s Business Priorities” is Jonathan “Skip” Cox, CEO and president, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. along with Dax Callner, co-founder, Crux. This interactive session is intended for senior-level event marketers tasked with making strategic event-mix and investment decisions and will include real-world case studies.
Senior-level event marketers will learn how to:
- Connect event strategy and investment decisions with their company’s priorities
- Develop a strategy for the right selection of tradeshows and proprietary events
- Make informed, defensible event-strategy decisions
In another session, Joe Federbush, vice president of sales and marketing, Exhibit Surveys Inc., will discuss “You Know What to Measure – But How Do You Actually Measure It?” In his interactive, introductory-level session designed for exhibit managers at all levels, Federbush will explain why measurement has become an integral part of many companies’ event marketing endeavors.
Exhibit managers will learn step-by-step how to:
- Develop measurable objectives
- Determine the best research methodology
- Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
- Understand sample size and response rates
- Develop objective-based survey questions
- Utilize RFID, video, free tools, calculators and social media
- Analyze and present results
- Make sound decisions based on research