Exhibit Surveys Inc., the leading provider of research, measurement, and consulting services exclusively for the exhibition and event industry, announced that Ian Sequeira, executive vice president, and Joe Federbush, vice president, sales and marketing, will present educational sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak San Diego.
All four sessions are university-affiliated and can be applied to Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) professional certification. The CTSM designation is awarded by EXHIBITOR in affiliation with Northern Illinois University Outreach and reflects adherence to the highest educational standards of trade show and event marketing.
Who: Joe Federbush, vice president, sales and marketing, Exhibit Surveys Inc.
When: Wednesday, September 29, 2015 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Topic: How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation, Part 1: Basic Concepts
Description: Justify and grow your trade show marketing. This session provides basic building blocks for measuring the value of trade show marketing. Topics include:
- How to ensure that your event investments pay off
- Identifying the four sources of value from event marketing
- Estimating value for each component of event payback
- Establishing a payback ratio as an index of trade show value
- Basic organizing and presentation of results to management
Session includes examples, case studies and worksheets to help you put this knowledge to work. You will also receive a take home project that will help you focus on your program strengths and weaknesses and likely opportunities for ROI improvement.
When: Wednesday, September 29, 2015 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Topic: How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation – Part II: Practical Application
Description: Apply what you learned in the basic trade show value measurement concepts session to your own program. Through examples, case studies and worksheets, you will learn to:
- Assess your program’s strengths and weaknesses
- Work with the four elements of value
- Estimate appropriate event budgets, staff and exhibit size
- Select and invest wisely in your show schedule
- Apply other types of measurement to compliment ROI Assign key performance indicators
- Deploy and apply customer and visitor research
- Report event performance to senior management
This session provides for individual guidance in working with measuring and reporting your own event scenarios and results and includes a pre- and in-class assessment of your program strengths and weaknesses—and identification of likely opportunities for ROI and performance improvement.
Who: Ian Sequeira, executive vice president, Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
When: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:45 am – 12:15 pm
Topic: Selecting the Right Shows: The Critical Decision
Description: Determining your event mix strategy is critical to making decisions regarding your show and event participation. This session will cover five steps in the show selection process to help you make the right decisions, along with templates of forms you can use immediately. We will learn how to:
- identify markets that represent the most potential for you
- obtain key information from your customers and prospects
- develop a universe of potential shows
- obtain and analyze data that will optimize your participation
- discover a free roi estimator developed for the trade show industry
When: Thursday, October 1, 2015 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Topic: Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Trade Shows and Events
Description: If executive management is demanding more than anecdotal information on the success of your event, providing show and event metrics that can be mapped back to objectives is imperative for the long term success of your program. This session focuses on post-show surveys and obtaining the data you need, including:
- The benefits of measuring
- Typical measurement planning processes
- Research techniques
- Post-show attendee and lead surveys
- Understanding exhibit performance metrics
- Case studies and more
Where: EXHIBITORFastTrak San Diego, Andaz San Diego, 600 F Street, San Diego, CA 92101
For more Information: http://www.exhibitoronline.com/fasttrak/city3.asp