Drawing together C-level professionals from the publishing and digital industries, the Digital Publishing Innovation Summit will explore the need for digital innovation and new strategies within publishing.
Rated “very good to excellent,” about 95 percent of attendees at the 2013 New York event approved of the content at the summit. Over 25 keynote presentations, interactive discussions and networking will take place during the two-day event.
“The Digital Publishing Innovation Summit had senior-heavyweights speakers and provided deep insight into the digital publishing world,” said an official at ALM Media.
Confirmed speakers include executives from major publications.
- Head of future technologies, Pearson
- General manager, Core Digital Products, New York Times
- Vice president, Global eBook Market Development, Simon and Schuster
- President, Digital News & Sports, Time Inc.
- EVP/GM Tech, Games & Lifestyle, CBS Interactive
- Vice president and publisher, Sports Illustrated
- Chief revenue officer, Forbes Media
- Senior vice president, Content & Product Innovation, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- President, Travel Media Group, USA TODAY
- Senior vice president and publisher, HarperOne
- General manager, Digital Business Operations, American Media Inc.
- Vice president, Ad Marketplaces, News Corp
- Vice president, Digital, LA Times
Slated for Dec. 3-4, the Digital Publishing Innovation Summit will take place at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco.