Sam Lippman, president, Lippman Connects, which facilitates exclusive events for exhibition and convention industry professionals, announced the completion of the program for the Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF). Produced by Lippman Connects, ECEF will be held May 27 at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C.
“With the recession behind us, our industry has learned the value of keeping events relevant and betting on a better tomorrow. ECEF 2015 is focused on helping organizers make the most of emerging opportunities,” Lippman observed.
Attendance is limited to 200 CEOs, executive directors, presidents, vice presidents and other C-level executives at associations and for-profit organizers.
A total of 12 presenters will participate in six sessions.
- Opening Keynote: Scott Schenker, general manager, events and production studios, Microsoft Marketing, shares “Seeing around Corners: How to Prepare for Changes in Technology, Society, and the Economy.”
- Show Floor Synergy: Gene Sanders, SVP, Trade Shows at SPI, moderates a panel with Marian Bossard, SVP global market events, Toy Industry Association; Daniel Martinage, president and CEO, IDSA; and Megan Tanel, VP exhibitions & events, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). The panel will discuss how NPE 2015 creates exhibit and special interest areas via collaboration with other organizations.
- Winning Strategies to Grow Your Event: Lori Anderson, president and CEO, International Sign Association, explains how her team uses private sector strategies from “The 4 Disciplines of Execution” to increase their exhibition’s value.
- Is Sustainability a Must in the Exhibition Industry?: Glenn Hansen, president and CEO, BPA Worldwide, is joined by Kimberly Lewis, SVP, community advancement, Conference & Events, USGBC; Natasja O’Connor, group director, UBM Live; and Alan Peterson, VP events consulting group, Scranton Gillette Communications. The panel will address green standards for venues, supply chains and organizers.
- Attendee Acquisition and Exhibit Sales Success Strategies: Sam Lippman, president, Lippman Connects, will share best practices and trends in attendee acquisition, exhibit and sponsorship sales, and large shows. All data is from Exhibit Surveys research and Lippman Connects Roundtables.
- Closing Keynote: Kerry Bodine is a customer experience consultant who has been published by the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Forbes and USA Today. Bodine will deliver “The ROI of Building a Better Customer Experience.”
For more information, visit lippmanconnects/ecef.