Senior-level executives responsible for data center and IT strategy, technology deployment, and operations of Internet and cloud data center infrastructure will convene at DatacenterDynamics INTERNET Conference & Expo, July 30-31 in San Francisco.
The conference explores key data center and cloud infrastructure technologies that make possible the “new economy” drivers of global growth and boasts the industry’s most forward thinking practitioners as speakers, while the expo hall assembles today’s top technology and solution providers.
Key presenters include:
- Richard Donaldson, Dir Infrastructure M&O, eBay
- Jennifer Fraser, Head, Mission Critical Eng, Twitter
- Dan Gorman, Sr Mgr Infrastructure Architecture, Williams-Sonoma
- John Hall, CTO, Tradesy
- Ali Heydari, Chief Tech Architect, Baidu
- Mike Kegerreis, IT Security Architect, Texas Instruments
- Richard Kropfl, VP Data Center Ops, Yahoo!
- Geng Lin, CTO Corp Networks, Google
- Sherrie Brown Littlejohn, Head EA & IT Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Grant Richard, Global Eng Ops & Provisioning, Goldman Sachs
- Sriram Sankar, Sr Dir Data Center Eng, GoDaddy
- Eddie Schutter, Dir New Technology Product Dev Eng, AT&T Foundry