A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held on April 22 to officially open Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center, the first Hyatt Regency-branded hotel to open in the Washington, D.C.-Northern Virginia area in more than 20 years.
The 18-story, 300-room property is designed to offer business and leisure travelers an upscale hotel experience, featuring rich design, modern guestrooms, and state-of-the-art meeting space – all in the heart of trendy downtown Tysons Corner.
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center is part of the Tysons Corner Center expansion and revitalization with the shopping mall, Silver Line Metro Station, and new residential and office space.
Ribbon cutting photo (from left to right) – *Photo credit: Rassi Borneo with Timeline Media
- Mina Garwargy, guest experience agent, Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
- Barry Biggar, president, Visit Fairfax
- Lynda Smyth, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
- Tim Steffan, senior vice president, Macerich
- Dave Phillips, senior vice president, Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- Dan Amato, general manager, Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
- Ray Messina, director of sales, marketing and events at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center