Reed Exhibitions, a global show organizer, confirmed that ICOMEX, a MICE event in Mexico and Latin America, will change venues. This year’s event is scheduled at Centro Banamex in Mexico City Aug. 25-26.
“ICOMEX creates a unique opportunity for the Latin America meetings industry. Combining the existing regional model with the expertise of the ibtm events portfolio, which currently generates thousands of business meetings in Arabia, Africa, America, China and India, will allow us to create an unrivaled platform for the meetings industry to connect in Latin America,” commented Sallie Coventry, portfolio director, ibtm events portfolio.
The event, acquired by Reed Exhibitions, has become the first tradeshow in Latin America for the ibtm events portfolio. The show will take on the trusted values of the ibtm events portfolio, delivering a high-quality Hosted Buyer program combined with networking and education opportunities.
The new partnership, which will combine both local and international expertise, will deliver a platform where key regional and international Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) suppliers will meet with a powerful network of both regional and international buyers.
ICOMEX will provide participants with the opportunity to attend a regional event in Latin America, which will open up opportunities:
- Connect with over 6200 attendees from the Mexican and Latin American MICE community
- Attend two days of focused business, education and networking
- Benefit from the opportunity to meet one-to-one with over 350 qualified meeting planners and buyers attending from Mexico and Latin America as part of the Hosted Buyer program
- Showcase brands, launch new products and generate new sales leads
- Save time and money and achieve fast market penetration in only two days under one roof
Further upgrades made to the event for 2015 include a number of new regional and international destinations exhibiting and a revised education program that has been designed specifically to focus on participants’ needs.
For further information about ICOMEX, visit http://bit.ly/1zsorVZ.