Unlike any other event for C-Level executives, the fourth annual Predict industry outlook conference focuses on the performance of the exhibitions and events industry and a look at what is forecasted for the next several years.
Scheduled for Sept. 11 at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago, CEIR Predict takes on a new energizing format this year. Ron Insana, host of a nationally syndicated daily radio show and senior analyst and commentator for CNBC, will host and facilitate conversations throughout the day. The program is designed for executive-level influencers in the industry featuring a highly intensive and interactive program.
A panel of accomplished experts and thought leaders will ensure the most timely and relevant perspectives. So far, 19 industry heavy-hitters have been added to the roster for this one-day event.
“The years of experience and areas of expertise held by this year’s speakers is phenomenal,” said Brian Casey, president and CEO, CEM, CEIR. “By the end of Predict, attendees will have a very well-rounded view of economic, legislative, marketing and overall industry trends that can only strengthen their strategic planning sessions.”
Speakers for CEIR Predict 2014 include:
- Doug Emslie, group managing director, Tarsus Group plc
- Peter M. Goldstone, CEO, Hanley Wood LLC
- Marina Gorbis, executive director, Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Kerry Gumas, president and CEO, Questex Media Group LLC
- Kevin Higgins, president and chief operating officer, Hart Energy
- Jack Holmes, president, UPS Freight
- Debbie Holton, director, North American Events and Industry Strategy, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Gerald M. Howard, CEO, National Association of Home Builders
- Wilma Jordan, founder and CEO, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- H. Stephen Lieber, CAE, president and CEO, HIMSS
- Carol McGury, executive vice president – Event and Education Services, SmithBucklin Corporation
- Marco Pardi, president, UBM Tech Events
- Art Paredes, senior director of Global Expositions, Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International (SEMI)
- Gene Sanders, senior vice president, Trade Shows, SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association
- Sally Shankland, CEO, UBM Connect
- Matt Shay, president & CEO, National Retail Federation
- Ryan Sweet, senior economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Steve Szakaly, chief economist, National Automobile Dealers Association
- Eric Wulf, CEO, International Carwash Association
Predict: CEIR’s Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference will engage attendees by providing a forecast for the CEIR Index’s 14 industry sectors for the remainder of this year and through 2016. Marina Gorbis, executive director of the Institute for the Future will deliver the keynote presentation.
Complete profiles of each speaker can be found on the Predict website at www.ceir.org/predict.