Available Oct. 28, the CTS Exhibit Manager app is an essential tool for tradeshow exhibit planning at upcoming conferences, according to its developer — Capitol Tradeshow Services Inc.
This unique app offers helpful features for the tradeshow exhibit program manager.
“We strive to give our exhibit partners the most current products and services available to make their program a success and their job easier,” said Ray DeHart, president, Capitol Exhibit Services Inc. “The CTS Exhibit Manager app puts our help at their fingertips.”
Unlike existing tradeshow apps focused on specific conferences or individual tradeshow services, CTS Exhibit Manager acts as a concierge, providing services, such as convention center-specific information in and around the most commonly used conference centers in the US. Other key features of the app include:
- Convention Center Tabs – GPS-pinned hotels, restaurants, transportation, and business services in and around the top 50 convention centers in the U.S.
- ExhibiTalk – Communicate with other tradeshow managers for helpful, location-specific information, such as private dining rooms or unique service requests. Suggest additional services and conference locations that you think should be added.
- Push Notification – Receive important notifications related to tradeshow services and products.
- Find My Car – Easily locate a parked vehicle in those hard-to-navigate convention center parking garages.
- Exhibit Glossary – A comprehensive exhibitor glossary of terms, especially helpful to new tradeshow exhibit coordinators.
- CTS Direct – Direct links that put exhibit managers in touch with Capitol Tradeshow Services personnel for immediate, on-the-spot assistance. A company spokesperson said, “It’s like we’re on the show floor with you!”
Other useful tools include social media integration, photo sharing to send exhibit images, links to the State Department for international travel questions, and the CTS Exhibit Rental inventory and order forms.
Capitol Tradeshow Services, a division of Capitol Exhibit Services, Inc. (CESi), has been one of the leading tradeshow exhibit houses in the Washington, D.C. area since 1988. CTS offers complete exhibit design, fabrication, rental, storage and program management.
Visit the company’s website at www.capitoltradeshowservices.com.