The fifth European Heat Pump Summit, powered by Chillventa, will take place on October 24-25 in Nuremberg, Germany. Once again this year it will provide an opportunity to share knowledge at the highest professional level. The event gives heat pump experts from around the world a first-class platform to share know-how, discuss research outcomes and garner information about new trends and developments. Accompanying the congress is the European Heat Pump Summit, with an equally high-quality Foyer Expo.
The European Heat Pump Summit will once again offer pump experts a fascinating, top-quality program on the use of commercial and industrial heat pumps and detailed descriptions of the various applications. The focus will also be on European and global markets. Participants at the European Heat Pump Summit 2017 can look forward to a high-quality, professional congress program and a Foyer Expo with a carefully prepared range of topics. The presentations on the latest R&D results relating to use in net zero energy buildings (nZEBs) and Smart Grids, and the opportunities afforded by hybrid technology, will be well worth seeing. The spotlight will also be on new developments in components and the innovative systems of the future.
“The event has become established as an important and central event in Europe for the field of heat pumps,” comments Daniela Heinkel, Senior Manager European Heat Pump Summit, NürnbergMesse. “The combination of a precisely specialized, professional congress and Foyer Expo and the opportunity of expanding one’s international network make the European Heat Pump Summit a particular highlight.”
With its numerous lectures on both days, the congress offers an extensive program which can be viewed online effective immediately. A further highlight of this year’s summit is the integrated program component run by the International Energy Agency (IEA-HPT). These lectures are listed in the program as IEA HPT Annex. More than 30 prominent German and international speakers will be available to answer questions about the status quo and the future of the heat pump. Simultaneous translation (German/English) will be provided for all lectures at the European Heat Pump Summit and the lectures are complemented by the accompanying Foyer Expo with product presentations by renowned companies and associations from the international heat pump sector. . There will be a broad range of topics:
- * Information about the latest trends in the European heat pump market direct from the European Heat Pump Association, including the successful applications of heat pumps in agriculture, fisheries and commercial and industrial processes around the world. This will be presented as part of IEA HPT Annex 48, Industrial Heat Pumps.
- * The members of the IEA Programme on Heat Pumping Technologies will report on results from ongoing projects with heat pumps in connection with zero net-energy buildings, Smart Grids and hybrid heat pumps.
- * Research institutions will illustrate sound radiation and the use of zeotropic coolants.
- * The refinement of components is equally important: compressors for use with R-290, improved fans, the next generation of plate heat exchangers, new solutions for coolants, pumps and control systems.
- * Model-based design developments and system solutions for installation and commissioning will be on display, and gas-powered systems and combinations using solar heating will also be presented.
NürnbergMesse organizes the European Heat Pump Summit in close collaboration with sponsors from industry and the research community, including AREA (European Association of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Contractors), bwp (German Federal Heat Pump Association), DKV (German Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Association), ehpa (European Heat Pump Association), EPEE (European Partnership for Energy and the Environment), IEA Heat Pump Centre, IZW (Information Centre Heat Pumps and Refrigeration), VDKF (Association of German Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Companies) and ZVKKW (Association for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps).
Early booking discounts (EUR 460 compared with the standard ticket price of EUR 510) end on September 15. The price includes participation in the summit, congress catering including lunch, the get-together at the end of the first day of the event and access to the Foyer Expo. For more info, visit www.hp-summit.de/en/participation/congress and to view the exhibiting companies and organizations, visit www.hp-summit.de/foyer-expo