Expo, a multichannel brand serving the tradeshow industry, announced that the Tradeshow 365 Marketing Summit – an event for show directors, marketers and sales professionals – will be held Nov. 21 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
As new technologies continue to emerge, tradeshows and other events have the opportunity to expand their lives. Keeping buyers and sellers engaged and connected, the summit will teach show organizers and their teams to market to more buyers through multiple channels and to more sellers in richer ways.
Speakers from the following companies will be represented:
- Jason Brown, chief digital officer, GLM Shows
- Nicole Buraglio, marketing director, dmg events USA
- Karen Field, senior vice president and general manager, Design West; editorial director, EE Times
- Michael Hughes, managing director of research and consulting, Access Intelligence
- Peter MacGillvrey, vice president of events and communication, SEMA
- Liz Matzke, marketing manager, World Dairy Expo
- Heidi Mitchell, senior tradeshow marketing manager, National Safety Council
- Leana Salamah, senior director of marketing and communications, National Restaurant Association
- Linda Uslaner, marketing director, Design West
Sessions will include:
- Attendee marketing: Digital tools to get people to your show
- Selling multiple events and multiple channels in the same package: How to make it really happen
- Use the reg process and more to create a big data machine and stronger relationships among buyers and sellers
- How an app can transform your show into a year-round market
- Using content as the driver of a full-year community and market
- Social-media marketing: Best practices for amplifying your message
Offering access to industry leading suppliers, the Tradeshow 365 Marketing Summit will also include breakfast, a luncheon and networking opportunities. Expo’s Tradeshow Marketing Boot Camp will take place the day before the summit, Nov. 20, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
For more information, visit www.expoweb.com.